Saturday, August 21, 2010

My First Singapore Trip


Since my fiance is based in Singapore, he invited me to come for an all expense paid vacation in Singapore. Here are the pictures of my first trip to Singapore.


Changi Airport


I love Changi Airport. It's so world class. There are lots of shops here. Since I was on a tight budget, I was only able to buy keychain souvenirs, a Singapore t-shirt and chocolates for my mom, sister and relatives.


Flats in Singapore (aka HBD)


Here is a picture I've taken over the window where my fiance stays. It's an HBD or a flat. This is where most people in Singapore live. They are like condominium units in Serendra, Fort Bonifacio and their parks are like the parks in Salcedo Village and Legaspi Village, Makati City


Indian Temple

This is the Indian Temple at the Indian Village in Singapore. We had to take off our shoes to enter this temple. The floor was wet so I was kind of uncomfortable I didn't stay long. Inside were the dieties of the Hindu Religion and it had a mystic and ecclectic feeling inside.



Old Changkee



These are some of the street food found in Ng City Square. They are quite good actually.This was across Lucky Plaza.



Clark Quay


Clark Quay is one of the most beautiful spots in Singpore. Just take a look at the blue bridge and its reflection in the water. I have never seen such a beautiful place to hang out. It's over looking a beautiful river. My fiance said this is where most upper class hang out.


Beef Hao Fan


This is the food we ate at Singapore Botanical Gardens Restaurant-- very tasty indeed! Look at the serving !!! So many and looks yummy huh? Lucky me!


MOre pictures on my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe To My Podcast

Search This Blog

Followers